Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'N Spice Voxbox + Birchbox

I finally received my first Influenster Voxbox! I got the Sugar n Spice box and it was loaded with great stuff!!


Items included are Colgate Optic White toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash, Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, Splenda Nectresse, Dickinson's Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes and Vaseline Spray n Go Moisturizer. I've tried the toothpaste before and I thought I had tried the mouthwash as well. The brush and paste are great! Though I haven't used it long enough to notice much difference yet. The mouthwash honestly tastes awful to me. But, that's just my opinion. The Belvita biscuits are AMAZING. I was sent the cinnamon brown sugar flavor. You get four biscuits in a package and a box comes with five packages. So this week I had a coupon and bought another cinnamon sugar and another in blueberry. So yummy! Highly recommend these. I haven't had a chance to use the Nectresse in anything yet, but I tried a lick of it and was impressed! It tasted great and is all natural! The spray n go worked really well. It has a nice scent and is quick to rub in. So it's very convenient! Finally, the Dickinson's towelettes ... they don't smell the best. And they do work for removing a bit of makeup and removing oil. But for total makeup removal I'm sticking with Olay. I'm not sure if these are meant for makeup or what ... maybe they aren't. Anyway, overall I'm pleased with this box and have found some items I wouldn't have tried otherwise! All of these items are complimentary from Influenster. 

I also received my first Birchbox today! I'm pretty happy with my first box! 

When I first opened the box ... 

It came with ...


Incoco Nail Polish strips in Freshly Picked. I've never heard of this brand before so it'll be interesting to see how they stand up to others I've tried. Not crazy about the pattern, but I'll still use it. 


A Twistband headband in silver. I'm actually excited about this! I can always use more headbands like this and I've never tried this brand! Also that card is a little sample of Benefit concealer. 


Serge Normant Dry Shampoo ... I'm also excited about this because I can finally try dry shampoo! And a brand I haven't heard of! I didn't want to spend money on any until I tried some. So this will be interesting! 


Whish Shave Cream in Blueberry ... another brand I've never heard of but I'm excited to try it. It smells nice! 


Finally I also received a Madewell Emery Board as an extra.  I don't really use these often, but I'll keep it around. 

Birchbox is $10/month... very affordable! I think I'll like this better as it won't be just more 'stuff' cluttering the house. It's fun beauty items that I can try! I have my tracking number for my FabFitFun box and it should be arriving on the 30th. I can't wait!! Oh, I forgot to mention in my last post that I had chosen Diorshow Maximizer for lashes as a sample from my Sephora purchase.  


It works quite well! I also LOVED the Buxom mascara from my PS box! It works great even without this primer! I may have to keep getting it even if it's pricey .... I'm impressed with it! Anyway, til next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment