Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Hey y'all! Well I got my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette yesterday! I haven't tried too much of it yet, but I think I'll like it. I tried to swatch it.... but had a hard time with it. So I just have pics of the shadows in the container. The palette comes with a mini lip gloss (Lip Junkie) and a brush. So far, to be honest, I feel like it's not as pigmented as I had hoped. I think Too Faced shadows are better. But I'll keep playing around with UD. I need TiffanyD to post most tutorials with it! Anyway, here's the packaging....
I also got Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara with my insider points. It did alright... but I can't say it's any better than Maybelline's Falsies Flared that I've been using. I'll try it again tomorrow. 
Here's all the colors with the brush. Left to right: Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout. TiffanyD has a really great tutorial for this palette... it was for NYE, but I say go for it anytime! You can always tone it down a bit. I sort of did it yesterday, but I still don't have the right Sigma brushes for it... they're on their way! lol Anyway, here's a link to her video: http://makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.com/2011/12/midnight-black-cat-eye-makeup-tutorial.html 

I also bought a brush cleanser from MAC.... also because of TiffanyD. haha Really does a great job! And it's also probably the only item I will own from MAC as everything else looks super expensive. The cleanser is only $13 and free shipping! 
This does a great job of cleaning the brushes without having to use water. Gets them clean in seconds! Love it. 

I think I'll talk about the foundation and concealer in my next post when I get my new brushes. lol OH! I remember what I was going to mention today. butter London has their Spring/Summer 2012 Collection out! The ones I'm wanting: Trout Pout, Disco Biscuit and Knackered. 
I looked at swatches of Trout Pout and it's much brighter than it appears here. Any you're wanting?

That about wraps it up for today! More to come soon! Til then, glam it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment