Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Tart-an

Hey y'all! Ok, so I love the Zoya polish..... but I had one finger that chipped pretty badly a bit too fast for me. Who knows, maybe I was extra rough on them this week. I'll try again. Anyway, I was told I should put some pink on. Gladly! Pink is my signature color! So, I decided to finally use one of the Sally Hansen prints I bought awhile back. It's the pink argyle called Sweet Tart-an. I like it much more than the black and silver one I had before!

Today I also tried the braid trend! I put my hair up and figured, I have to use bobby pins on my layers anyway... why not try a braid?! So I did. And I love it! I really wish my hair would grow faster because there's so many things I want to try on my hair!! 

I also ordered two more brushes from Sigma... as soon as I get them I'll have more pics and another review. I've had a chance to really try out the brushes... let's just say, I was missing out before I got these!! I should be getting my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette tomorrow!! Pretty excited about that one. =) Also started using a new foundation and concealer that I'm really loving so far... so I'll go over that another time too.  

Other things to discuss.... you know I love my man Tim Tebow. Well, his foundation just started Team Tebow! All you gotta do is donate $25 and you get a shirt, a car decal, newsletters and the first opportunity to volunteer at the foundation's events! Check it: http://timtebowfoundation.org/teamtebow
 I'm pretty pumped to be a part of this and am eagerly awaiting my membership pack! Go check it out... pretty awesome deal!

Finally, I started reading a really great book the other night. 'Kisses from Katie' which is about a young woman who gave up everything she had to move to Uganda and help the people there. On top of that, she adopted 14 girls there! Such a great book! http://amazima.org/katiesbook.html Thanks to my friend Kristin (whose blog is on the left in my favorite blogs list) for suggesting this read!

I think that about covers it for this post! I hope you all check out the things I talked about today! I'll hopefully be back soon with my new stuff!! Til then, glam it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment