Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Love Letter

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted! I didn't have much to post on really.... I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do with my nails! Such a problem. haha Last night I finally decided to apply some of my newest Sally Hansen prints... Love Letter.  And I have to say... I love it! I've gotten tons of compliments on them already! Several asked if I did them myself. (of course I did! ;-) haha ) Anyway, here they are!

These prints were another set that applied really easily. I'm not sure why their prints would apply differently... but they do. And these went on well! 

I also got a new phone cover! I don't know about you all that have iphones... but I've found it difficult to find cute cases! I finally found some from a company called Agent18. 

I love this pink and orange combo! So cute! Not only that, but their products are on tv shows... like How I Met Your Mother and Up All Night (Christina Applegate's phone) 

Finally, if you're a classic movie fan or basically just a fan of really good movies in general... you MUST go see The Artist! What an amazing movie. It really takes some great acting to be in a silent movie. And it really makes you focus more since you have to pay attention to their facial expressions and the words. I was expecting a good movie, but it was beyond what I thought it would be. GREAT movie. It deserves every award it's up for! It'll definitely be one that I buy when it's out. Great acting, great storyline, great music and a super cute dog (Uggie). GO SEE IT! http://weinsteinco.com/sites/the-artist/

I couldn't help it. I had to post a picture of Uggie. Seriously, a bow tie! I want that dog. 

Anywho.... I'll try not to stay away so long next time! Til then, glam it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment