Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sigma Brushes & Zoya Polish

Hey again y'all! Well, I got my Sigma brushes!! I ordered The Cities - Paris. I love them!! However, I will have to order some brushes separately. I found that I still need a few others, but luckily you can order whatever you need! Ok, so the pictures!
Love this packaging! So stylish!
It also came with this lovely guide about all of the brushes it comes with, as well as descriptions of the other three cities brushes.
This is how everything looks for travel. This should be very convenient for vacations! 
Somehow I can't get this photo to flip, but these are the brushes it comes with! From top to bottom: Eye Liner - E05; Tapered Blending - E35; Small Tapered Blending - E45; Large Shader - E60; Small Contour - F05; Duo Fibre Powder/Blush - F15; and Large Powder - F30. The small silver brush came free and is another blending brush. So far I am loving these brushes! The bristles are very soft and they're all around well made brushes. These brushes are red to represent the romance capital of the world, Paris. Very pretty!
Here they all are in one of the cups. I love this! It works so perfectly on my countertop! I used a few this morning, and they work wonderfully! I'm excited to try more! I highly recommend these brushes! I hope you all give them a try! Like I said, I'm going to have to buy a few more for my purposes, but is that really a bad thing? ;-) 

Ok, now for my Zoya polish! Another product I am highly impressed with! I was going to wait until my Nails Inc started chipping more, but boy did that stay on well! But since I got my brushes, I decided to go ahead. As you all know, I purchased the shade 'Kelly'. How could I pass that up since it's my name?! Anyhow, I love the shade! I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not a huge fan of gray, but this is really a different shade of it! It has blue and purple undertones and really just is beautiful. I also was completely impressed with the application! It went on so smoothly! I'll have to try some other shades, but they all go on this well... Zoya may be my new favorite brand of polish! Dare I say I like it better than butter London and OPI?! I'll try more shades and see. But I expect that statement will be true. Here's the picture!

Well, there you have it! My newest purchases! I am very happy with both!! My next debate is whether or not I should buy Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. I've seen varying reviews on it. And having three Too Faced palettes I'm not sure I need it. Any thoughts? Til next time, glam it up!

***Update*** I ended up buying the palette with my VIB discount. I figured that was a better buy than lip balm that with shipping ended up being $27. Lip balm! The palette had free shipping plus comes with 12 shades, a double sided brush and gloss. Soooo better buy I'm thinking. Will update when it arrives!

2 comments:

  1. you'd probably really like cosmeticscop.com and beautypedia.com i know i do! and she has really great products too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check those out!! Thanks for sharing!! =)

    ReplyDelete