Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Some Things....

Hey glamour gals! Sorry it's been a few days! Not much to post on today... I'm giving my nails a few days with the Peppermint Twist before I move on to Snow Bunny. I have gotten several compliments on Peppermint Twist! So, I recommend trying it! Also, if you haven't seen my numerous posts on it on Facebook and Twitter, I was at Target yesterday and they had their holiday prints on sale for $7! They're usually $8.50, so that's a great price! I'm not sure how long the sale lasts... I didn't look. But last I checked, on sale! Also, I bought some of their new prints at Walmart! They were out of some that I wanted!! (Love Letter and the pink zebra stripes) However, I did get:

Sweet Tart-an and Queen of the Jungle! I think I'll like this argyle better since it's pink and purple! My colors! Black and gray/silver are just too boring for me. I need color! 

So I've talked about makeup that I put ON, but what about taking it OFF? Recently I started using an awesome product that doesn't even require water! So simple!! It's Say Yes to Cucumbers! 
They have other Yes To products based on what you want to do... I've only used cucumbers so far. But my favorite product is their facial cleansing wipes!
What I love about it... it works great (and without water!) and it smells good! Also I love the little sticker inside that says Wipe that smile ON your face!... so fun to see every day! Great product and not too expensive. I get mine at Ulta! I also have the Calming Facial Mask...
It's a little more expensive so I don't use it every day. But it does make your skin super soft! So, a couple of things I definitely recommend. However if you're only going to try one, make it the wipes! Try it, I know you'll love it! 

Finally, I had a suggestion to do maybe videos.... what do you all think? Yay? Nay? I've never done them before so I have no idea really where to begin! But I'm willing to give it a go if y'all want 'em! Give me your feedback ladies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment