Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Salon Effects Part 3: Snow Bunny

Well ladies, I'm sure you could've guessed.... I got bored with Peppermint Twist and decided to put on Snow Bunny! I think this is one I'll be leaving on for awhile! So far it's my favorite! And it's been the easiest to apply as well! So this one I highly recommend!!

I don't have much to post on today.... have you all been entering Philosophy's Baking Spirits Bright every day?! Another thing to remember to enter everyday is Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways! Anyway, like I said, I don't have much to post on! Just wanted to let you all see how awesome Snow Bunny is! I may have to get my friend Denae to guest blog as she bought some butter London prints! We'll see what I can do. ;-) Anything you lovely ladies want to know about? Send them this way! I think I'll be doing a video soon... gotta make sure I'm lookin' as good as possible for y'all! Til next time, glam it up!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I would love to guest blog sometime. But you are also doing very well all by yourself! :) I love the Snow Bunny prints, by the way.

    ReplyDelete