Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Few Things.....

Hey y'all! A few things today..... I said I would post pics of the train case I got for Christmas once it was out and today I will! I finally got it out and all organized!
 
This is the pink Sephora train case! Basically it's like those Caboodles you see at Target and Walmart.... but better quality! 
Here's everything organized! My next problem will be where to put any new polishes! Hmm... may have to sell some shades I don't use much? Anyway... I'm loving this! I have so much free space in my cabinet now!

I also did a new mani! Same design as Blue Moon, but different colors. 
For this I used butter London's The Full Monty (gold) and Ulta brand polish in Fashionista. Like I said before, definitely not perfect! It's something that will take some practice. If you'd like the instructions for this just go to www.thebeautydepartment.com and search for Blue Moon. Very easy really. Just use reinforcement stickers! Soon I think I'll try a traditional French Mani using those stickers. 

I also received this beautiful makeup bag for my purse!
I had randomly mentioned that I liked it while shopping at Sephora and was told I didn't need another makeup bag. I agreed and forgot all about it. HUGE surprise to see it in my stocking this morning! It's so beautiful! This picture doesn't do it justice. It's by Charlotte Ronson (who also has an awesome bronzer/shimmer liquid called A Summer's Kiss that I want to get! I was able to try a sample of it... so great! Even on fair skinned gals like me! Honestly it creates more of a glow than a bronze) Anyway, I also love the interior of this bag.. it's a gorgeous shade of blue! Almost like jewel toned. And it's not too expensive at $20 (on sale) Anyway, go check it out and check out Charlotte Ronson's line while you're at it! 


Finally, I have to share the new cover I got today for my laptop! 

I love it!! I also got Too Faced's Matte Shadow Palette, so I'll review that soon! Maybe in a video? Anyway, hope y'all had a wonderful blessed Christmas!!! And as always, glam it up! =) 


5 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's super fun!
    Do you have any tips on getting nail polish to last & not chip? I'd do my nails a lot more if they lasted.
    And btw, I <3 Tim Tebow too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tonya!! My best tip is to always use a base and top coat. I've had the best luck with Sephora by OPI for those. I bought some butter London Nail Foundation, but found it didn't work as well as I thought it should. (so i wouldn't go that route) I would try OPI. I used to always have problems with my manis chipping super fast, so I decided to try a better brand and to use both a base and top coat... Seemed to do the trick! I hope that works for you so can do your nails more often! =) and I'm so glad to have a fellow Tebow fan following my blog!! Any fan of Timmy's is a friend of mine! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check them out!
    I was thinking of calling him Timmy but since it's my first comment I didn't know how you'd feel :) lol! I want to see him on Dancing With The Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. They used to have a pack where they had everything together (top and base coats as well as the Drying Drops), which is what I bought, but I don't see it anymore. However you can still buy them separately for $9.50 each. Looks like they also have a 3 in 1 base, top and strengthener... but I haven't tried it, so I don't know how well it works! It's $14.
    Oh I always call him Timmy! So I don't mind at all! lol I think that would be fun if he did DWTS! Not sure if he would or not though... I'd definitely watch if he did! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he'd consider it. But actually do it? Idk! I'd watch! Like with Apolo Ohno.I like me some Apolo, too! But Timmy's tops

    ReplyDelete