Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blue Moon

Well ladies.... I changed my nails. Again. lol My plaid Sally Hansen's were chipping, which I can't stand, so I decided to just go ahead and try the Blue Moon design that was on The Beauty Department. (See my previous post for a link to that tutorial) It's no where near perfect... in fact it's a little sloppy in spots. Next time I need to give them more time to dry! That's a key thing... let the first layer dry a lot before you place the stickers! Even if they feel dry, wait longer! lol I do love the idea of using reinforcement stickers to do nails! I got a decent sized pack at Walmart for only a dollar something. Not bad! Ok, here they are!
This is the better hand. My other hand has more errors. haha And I don't even know if you can see the blue that my top coat got on the silver. Not too noticeable though. And ignore the massive paper cut on my thumb that I received from a church connect card. Ouch! Anyway, I think it's kind of fun! It's growing on me! And I'd like to try other color combos. This is the exact same color combo as TBD. I used butter London's Diamond Geezer (metallic silver) and butter London's Royal Navy. What do y'all think?? 

Short post today........ I still plan on doing another video, however I've had a cold the past week! So hopefully once this thing has run it's course I'll be back on with another video! Let me know if you try this design and what you think of it! Glam it up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment