Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Salon Effects Part 4: Plaid About You

As many of you know I'm sure, I can't seem to stay with one thing for long on my nails. I'm always excited to try something new! So I left my Snow Bunny on for maybe a week and a half... last night I applied Plaid About You... ok IT'S my new favorite! haha I love dark polish on my nails. It always looks good, in my opinion. One thing I did notice about this one... it seemed to tear easily so you can see some spots on my nails where the polish is off... but it isn't enough to make me dislike this polish! I love this one!!

I still have two new ones to try after this... and I still need to try water marbling. And this:
For the larger size go to http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/09/blue-moon/ I'm super excited to try this one!!! I just need to find some of those ring things. Have you tried this look? Share with me your experience! Speaking of that website... you MUST go check it out if you haven't yet. It's www.thebeautydepartment.com It's partially run by Lauren Conrad, and as everyone knows, she is AMAZING when it comes to fashion, trends and makeup! Check it out! 

Something else I'm super excited about: I already know one of my Christmas gifts. A Sephora train case! In pink! Technically it's for makeup. But I'm planning on using it for my polish! I have so many now that I'm out of room in my cabinet for them all. I'll be sure to take a pic when it's here and ready to go! 

I'll probably do another video here soon. I got some good responses to the first one. Anything you want me to talk about? Let me know! In the meantime, glam it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment