Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pretty Purple Polish

Alliteration! I suppose this is the second post for the day since I posted sooo incredibly late last night (or early this morning... ha!). However, I figured I'd post on the last layering I did that I received tons of compliments on!
Ignore the edges. Got a little sloppy. lol Ok, so this is the first layering I did after I bought my Muppets colors. Again, I started with Sephora by OPI base coat. I then applied two coats of butter London's HRH (seriously one of my most favorite shades!!). Next I applied however much I felt looked good of OPI's Divine Swine. Finished off with Sephora by OPI top coat. 



Also wanted to let you all know that if you are thinking of trying butter London, now is a good time! They are having their Friends and Family sale now through November 23! 30% off of online orders! I will say about butter London after having tried several shades... it seems to chip easily. I need to try applying the lacquers on my Sephora base coat and see if it helps. I have been applying them over BL's Nail Foundation and honestly don't think the foundation is worth it. It doesn't seem to help. But BL has done well in my layering. The thing I love about BL is they have seriously fun colors! My current favorite is Black Knight which is part of the Holiday 2011 Collection. So I would give them a try if you see a color that you really like.




I've had a request to try water marbling which is something I've been wanting to try for awhile. So that will be something I'll give a go here soon! Any other requests? Questions on polishes or makeup? Send them my way! I'll try to answer as best I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment