Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday!

It's Cyber Monday, glamour gals! Thought I'd share with you some of the deals I've come across!

Ulta - With any $35 online purchase you can choose a cute Ulta clutch makeup bag stuffed with samples that's worth $65! And don't forget to add your free shipping code! It's found at the top of Ulta's site! (free shipping is only over $25)

Too Faced - They seem to still be having their 50% off Black Friday sale, which is really good! Looks like most of the products on sale are older, but they'd still be great! Also, you get three free gifts for Cyber Monday!

Charlotte Russe - up to 40% off site wide! And free shipping on $40 or more!

Target - looks like they're having a huge sale on pretty much everything!

Philosophy - has some great deals anyway! Doesn't look like they're part of Cyber Monday, but they're good deals! Plus be sure to play Baking Spirits Bright! You can play everyday through the 23rd! You're entered each time for the grand prize of a $500 shopping spree and their award winning skin care package! Also if you play the game you could win something instantly! I didn't win my first time... but you can play once a day!

Sally Hansen - Their Twitter said they would have Cyber Monday deals... nothing is showing up as of this post. As soon as I see something I'll let you all know! Speaking of Sally, I found TONS of new prints in the Salon Effects at Walmart! I'm so excited to try them!! A couple I'm super excited for: giraffe and pink tiger/zebra stripes!

Hope you all get some great deals!!! If you find anything I missed, share it here! Happy shopping!!!

*** Update ***
A couple more deals I've found: If you're a fan of classic movies like I am, TCM is having a sale on their movies! Also, Butter London extended their Friends and Family sale! Just put in the code CELEBRATE11 to get your 30% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment