Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Influenster J'Adore VoxBox

So I finally received another VoxBox! This one was pretty good... I haven't gotten to try everything yet, but I wanted to get my blog post up! **Everything was complimentary from Influenster**


Honestly, there's a couple of items I can't use. =/


One of them is John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray. My hair is stick straight already. So I guess I need to find someone to give this to! I'm sure it's a fine product that works well though!


Another item I can't use... Hershey Kisses. Dairy allergies! But before the allergies started I had them and they are of course delicious. My mom gave these to a lady at her work. So they went to good use! 


I haven't tried these yet... but I plan on it. Kiss Lashes Looks So Natural. The only fake lashes I've used are ones that were pre glued (which I loved!). I get nervous about ones I have to put glue on. I'm terrified I'll glue my eyes shut or something. 


I tried this today! Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask Shine Away. It went on nicely and easily. But after it dried I seriously could not move my face. It says to use it once a week. This may be TMI.... but tonight I had zits appear that weren't there before this. And I'm not one to get zits super often. So I don't know if that means it did it's job 'removing impurities and deeply cleansing'... or what. I'll keep trying it and see how it goes. 


I tried the Creme Caramel a couple of weeks ago and loved it! I'm not a huge lemon fan, so I'm not sure if I'll like Lemon Chiffon.... but I'll try it sometime. I definitely want to try some of the other fun delish sounding flavors on their site! I just wish I could find out where to buy them in town.... 

That's it! Kind of a small box this time around. But a good one! I should be receiving my spring FabFitFun box and my Nina Garcia spring box in the next week, so get ready for a super long post with tons of amazing items!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment