Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January PopSugar Must Have Box

I'm finally doing my post on my January PopSugar Must Have Box!

It always takes a bit to get here and I don't want to post anything until I've tried everything. This is my second box and I'm still really enjoying this monthly subscription! Here was this month's box : 




In this box was a stability ball, Remix Timebomb watch, ThinkThin bars, Kraft Mallow Bits, Epicuren Lip Balm and Popbars. I've already been using my stability ball (blowing it up was a workout in itself!) and I really like it... even if I am terrible at anything requiring balance on it. lol The Mallow Bits are delicious! They're like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms! So yummy. Here's the watch ... 


This is the Remix Timebomb watch. I really wanted the hot pink watch, but ended up with baby blue. I don't mind it too much though. It's a huge watch, especially on my tiny wrist! But big watches are in. This also has a button you can press that will make it flash blue, green, red and kind of a purplish shade. You can also change out the band by purchasing them on the Remix site. They're about $20. Eh. I'll keep what I have.


I really like the Epicuren Lip Balm. The scent is Tea Tree Oil and leaves your lips tingly at first and soft. Very happy with this! 


I received two Popbar Hot Chocolate on Stick bars. With these you heat up a cup of milk and then stir these around in it til they're totally melted. 

(those are the Mallow Bits! YUM! And in one of the Bodum mugs from last month!)
I've tried the milk chocolate so far ... it was ok. I'll see how the dark chocolate is ... but so far I think I like my Starbucks Double Chocolate hot chocolate best. 

Finally the ThinkThin bars ... I received three of them. Divine Dark Chocolate Coconut, Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts Crunch bar, and a Peanut Butter Protein bar. I gave my mom the Dark Chocolate one as I don't like coconut, but she hasn't tried it yet. I tried the other two. The Peanut Butter Protein bar was eh. Kind of flavorless really. However the crunch bar was yummy! It had mixed nuts and chocolate on the bottom. I would buy that one again if I could find it in town. They also sent a $15 coupon for Casetagram which I actually tossed. I didn't like any of the cases and didn't want to make my own. Plus I'd still have to spend $25 on it. So, the box total :

Stability Ball : $38.99
Remix Timebomb Watch : $44.95
Epicuren Lip Balm : (according to Amazon as the official site didn't have a price) $8.96
ThinkThin Bars (3) : $5.97
Mallow Bits : I'm estimating only a couple of bucks at Walmart on this one
= $100.87 

The box costs $35/month, so this month was definitely getting your money's worth! Want to sign up for the February box? There's still time if you sign up pretty quickly! Use this link ---> http://popsu.gr/KXP I believe you can still use the code REFERFRIENDS to get $5 off your first order. I can't wait to see what's in February's box! Maybe something fun for VDay or the Oscars! Til then, glam it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment